The N64 Team
Character Profiles


In this section, you'll find out about the characters in the fanfics I and my friends are writing. Knowing about them will help you if you decide to write an episode. Note that the age refers to the characters' age in Season 1 (2000-2001).


Samus Aran Samus Aran

Sex: Female
Date of birth: 08/23/67
Age: 33 / 34
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green

Relatives: ?

Primary Appearances: Metroid series, Nintendo Comics System

Preferred Weapon(s): arm cannon

Samus Aran graduated first in her class from the Federation Police Academy, completing the course in record time. She became the youngest police officer ever promoted to the elite Star-Tracker Squad. Working alone, she hunted down the most dangerous criminals in the galaxy. Equipped by the Galactic Federation with weapons and cybernetic implants, she is nearly invincible! She was the best Star-Tracker ever.

But then, Samus left the force and disappeared. When she reappeared, she became a bounty hunter, taking on missions that others considered impossible. When Mother Brain began to invade Videoland, the Federation hired Samus to fight her. Samus later met up with the N-Team and worked with them.

Then Samus left her Videoland and came to this one. She is the unofficial leader of the N64 Team. Samus often uses illegal means to succeed in a mission.


Lara Croft Lara Croft

Sex: Female
Date of birth: ??/??/6?
Age: 3?
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown

Relatives:

Lord Henshingly Croft (father)

Primary Appearances: Tomb Raider series, "Tomb Raider: The Series"

Preferred Weapon(s): magnums

Lara Croft was raised to be an aristocrat from birth. After attending finishing school at the age of 21, Lara's marriage into wealth had seemed assured, but on her way home from a skiing trip, her chartered plane had crashed deep in the heart of the Himalayas. The only survivor, Lara learned how to depend on her wits to stay alive in hostile conditions a world away from her sheltered upbringing.

Two weeks later, when she walked into the village of Tokakeriby, her experiences had had a profound effect on her. Unable to stand the claustrophobic suffocating atmosphere of upper-class British society, she realized that was only truly alive when she was traveling alone.

Over the eight following years, she acquired an intimate knowledge of ancient civilizations across the globe. Her family soon disowned their prodigal daughter, and she turned to writing to fund her trips. Famed for discovering several ancient sites of profound archaeological interest, she made a name for herself by publishing travel books and detailed journals of her exploits. When she joined the N64 Team, Lara also became a bounty hunter, but her main love is still tomb-raiding.


Arlene Sanders

Sex: Female
Date of birth: 05/21/65
Age: 35 / 36
Hair: Red
Eyes: ?

Relatives: ?

Primary Appearances: Doom novels

Preferred Weapon(s): double-barreled shotgun

Arlene Sanders is from the world of Romero. She is a former Space Marine, and she helped save her world from a few invasions of aliens, demons, and other nasty monsters. Arlene loves gunfights.


Joanna Dark Joanna Dark

Sex: Female
Date of birth: 03/22/77
Age: 23 / 24
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue

Relatives: ?

Primary Appearances: Perfect Dark

Preferred Weapon(s): Falcon 2

Joanna Dark is highly-trained but inexperienced. She has superb reactions and is proficient with a variety of weapons. She earned the highest-recorded training scores, resulting in the creation of a new class of training grade. Joanna is the embodiment of the Carrington Institute's ideal agent, hence the call sign "Perfect Dark".

Jo is very skilled in stealth, weaponry, and technology, making her the best agent the Carrington Institute has ever had.


Jill Valentine Jill Valentine

Sex: Female
Date of birth: Sometime between 07/25/74 and 07/23/75
Age: 24/25 or 25/26
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue

Relatives: ?

Primary Appearances: Resident Evil series, Resident Evil novels

Preferred Weapon(s): Remington shotgun

Jill Valentine is an intelligent soldier that has rescued many S.T.A.R.S. members from danger in the past. Her specialties are picking locks, piano-playing, chemistry, and modeling. Jill goes almost wherever she wants, picking every lock in sight. She can play any song on the piano without rehearsing.


Claire Redfield Claire Redfield

Sex: Female
Date of birth: Sometime between 01/01/79 and 12/29/79
Age: 20/21 or 21/22
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue

Relatives:

Chris Redfield (older brother)

Primary Appearances: Resident Evil series, Resident Evil novels

Preferred Weapon(s): Colt S.A.A. revolver

Claire is a light-hearted and articulate modern woman. Her intelligence and optimism combine to make her both worldly and keenly aware of her surroundings. While Claire is somewhat of a tomboy at times, she is very attractive and retains very feminine qualities. Her demeanor softens considerably when she deals with children. She can also be described as somewhat of a wild girl. Both extroverted and self-confident, she is typically the first to try things many others would not. With her strong opinions on most issues, she can come across as quite sarcastic.