Cartoon Bloopers by TCSHAN TCSHAN@aol.com I bet you think cartoon characters never flub their lines or make mistakes. You're in for a surprise. **************************************************************** Scene of He-Man and Skeletor fighting with swords. Suddenly He-Man's sword goes into one of Skeletor's eye sockets by accident. Although it doesn't hurt him (no eye to penetrate), Skeletor gets mad. SKELETOR: Hey! He-Man is shocked, but laughs somewhat. HE-MAN: (between chuckles) Skeletor, I'm so sorry! **************************************************************** He-Man is fighting Skeletor again. He-Man knocks Skeletor's sword out of his hand. Skeletor whips out his staff, but He-Man knocks that away, too. HE-MAN: Give it up, Skeletor! SKELETOR: Never, He-Man! I still has one recourse! (grabs He-Man's nose) Honk-honk! Everybody bursts into laughter. **************************************************************** Prince Adam is about to give the post-show morality segment. ADAM: Today we learned that...(brow furrows; Adam tries to remember)...today we learned...(covers his face with his hand) Today we learned that I can't remember morals. (off-screen laughter) **************************************************************** Lion-O is facing Mumm-Ra. LION-O: Forget it, Mumm-Ra! Your evil will never -- Lion-O suddenly lets out a loud burp. He looks embarassed, and both characters start giggling. **************************************************************** Lion-O is facing Mumm-Ra again. He's about to speak...but he can't remember his lines. Eventually, he recourses to embarassed giggling, and Mumm-Ra laughs too. **************************************************************** Jonny Quest and his pals have been captured by Dr. Zin, who is explaining his latest plan to take over the world. DR. ZIN: (finishing) Any last requests? DR. QUEST: Yes. Do you know your fly's open? Dr. Zin looks down, zips pants up embarassedly. They all start laughing. **************************************************************** Captain N and the rest of the N-Team are producing the "Most Dangerous Game Master" episode. Mother Brain has just finished bragging about the Mike Vincent android. MIKE: Can it, Mother(bleep)er! The N-Team is shocked; Kevin's pissed. KEVIN: MIKE! This is a kid's show, remember? You're supposed to call her "Lame Brain!" MIKE: I am? Oh, sh(bleep)... **************************************************************** If those were the outtakes, the stuff they left in was pure gold.