The game to end all games.

Apocalypse: A Captain N Movie

Here it is! The wait is over! I know some of you have been waiting for a few months for this time to come. If you could, please try to contain your excitement and read the information I have provided. It won't take long.


Time Frame


This movie takes place after the "CHANGES" miniseries and Season 4. Reading those is vital to your understanding of this movie. It occurs before Season 5.


Rating


The story is rated PG-13, due to swearing and mildly erotic scenes. So, if you're 12 or under and are reading this, it ain't my fault...


The Process


I had the basic idea for this movie back in 1997, before Season 4 even went up. I started planning out the scenes on March 31, 1998, at 7:00 AM. I began writing the story on May 4, 1998, at 3:00 PM. I finished the first draft on June 24, 1998, at 10:43 PM. I e-mailed it to Matt Slater for a critique. I got it from him the next night, and he suggested I get a second critique, so I e-mailed it to Mandi Paugh after asking her if she was up to it, since she's the Mega Man expert. After a few e-mails back and forth, I made the corrections she suggested, as well as changed and added some scenes. Thus, the second draft was completed on July 17, 1998, at 6:51 PM. After running a spell-check and fixing various errors, the final draft was completed on July 18, 1998, at 6:00 PM. The movie was last updated on Tuesday, October 20, 1998.


Thanks


I wish to thank Mandi Paugh for doing an excellent job at critiquing my story, and for taking what little free time she has to do it. Thanks, Mandi!

Also, I wish to thank Mandi Ohlin for critiquing the graduation and Pizza Shack scenes. Thanks, Mandi!

Finally, I wish to thank Webster Sterling Swenson for deciphering the lyrics to Vampire Killer!


The Movie


Okay, okay! I'll shut up now! Here it is! Enjoy!


Feedback


Please tell me your comments on this movie! What did you like? What did you hate? What did you find funny? Tell me everything! Thank you.


VIDEOLAND presents a MOORE ENTERPRISES production.  a MARK MOORE film "APOCALYPSE:
A CAPTAIN N MOVIE"   KEVIN KEENE   LANA DESCHAIN  MIKE VINCENT  KRISTEN SHALLOWAYNE
with ZELDA HARKINIAN and LEONARDO DICAPRIO as LINK
rated PG-13 by the I.M. CRITICAL ASSOCIATION.


Back to the Stories section