The "CHANGES" Miniseries


Introduction


It's been years since Captain N was canceled. I was sad to see the series end. So, I decided to take it upon myself to continue the adventures of the N Team!

This miniseries is a group of stories that I've written. I called it the "CHANGES" miniseries because the N Team goes through some major changes, the biggest of which is in Part 4. So, it seemed as good a name as any.

You might be a little bit confused over the time placement of the stories, so I'm going to try to clear things up for you. PART 1: "THE ULTIMATE GAME MASTER" occurs immediately following "BATTLE OF THE BASEBALL KNOW-IT-ALLS", which is the second-to-the-last episode of the TV series. Five days after Part 1 ends, the final episode of the TV series, "THE FRACTURED FANTASY OF CAPTAIN N", occurs. Parts 2, 3, 4, and 5 occur a few months after the final episode.

There is some cursing in these stories. I know there was no cursing in the show, but this isn't the show, so no big deal, right?

In case you're wondering, I, myself, don't curse. It's just the way I was brought up. But I don't have a problem with hearing others say it, either in real life or on TV, reading it, or writing it.

Something important you should know is that I disregarded the events of the comic books when writing these stories. They take place in another universe.

While I wrote these stories, I pictured the characters as they were drawn in Seasons 1 and 2, with the good animation, not with the cheesy drawings found in Season 3. Just thought I'd let you know so you'll know how to picture the stories in your mind.


The Miniseries


Before you read each part of the miniseries, check out the promos!


PART 1: "THE ULTIMATE GAME MASTER"
Written by: Mark Moore
Date book version was completed: 01/09/97
Latest Update: 08/25/99
Dr. Wily brings Mike Vincent to Videoland to defeat Kevin.
PART 2: "THE WOUNDED"
Written by: Mark Moore
Original Date Posted: 04/29/97
Latest Update: 08/25/99
Lana kills her father to save Kevin's life.
PART 3: "THE GAME MASTERS OF NORTHRIDGE"
Written by: Mark Moore and Michael Lee Rohm
Original Date Posted: 07/16/97
Latest Update: 08/25/99
Kevin and Mike compete in the Northridge Video Game Competition.
PART 4: "THE SECOND SIEGE"
Written by: Mark Moore and Nicholas Pinto
Original Date Posted: 09/15/97
Latest Update: 08/25/99
Dr. Wily lays siege on the Palace of Power with an army of robots.
PART 5: "NEW BEGINNINGS"
Written by: Mark Moore
Original Date Posted: 10/30/97
Latest Update: 08/25/99
Kristen helps Lana get through a crisis.


Trivia and Credits


PART 1: "THE ULTIMATE GAME MASTER"
PART 2: "THE WOUNDED"
PART 3: "THE GAME MASTERS OF NORTHRIDGE"
PART 4: "THE SECOND SIEGE"
PART 5: "NEW BEGINNINGS"


"CHANGES" Miniseries Survey


I wanna find out what all of you who have read this miniseries think of it. I'm not gonna post the results on this page. This is just for my knowledge. If you've read all five parts, please take the time to fill out this little survey. If you haven't read all five parts yet, please do so before filling out this survey. Thank you.

Your name

Your e-mail address

Favorite Part

Why?

Second Favorite Part

Why?

Third Favorite Part

Why?

Fourth Favorite Part

Why?

Least Favorite Part

Why?

Likes

Dislikes

Suggestions For Improvement


Back to the Stories section